How To Stay In Touch
There are lots of ways to keep up to date with Avon Dancers Club events and news:
* As a member, you will periodically receive a programme of events and details for ticket applications etc by post or email;
* Keep an eye on www.avondanceclub.org.uk – this is the main web resource for AADC;
* Subscribe to www.AreYouDancing.com – register your interests regarding types of dance and geographic location, and this useful (and free!) web site sends you a weekly email summarising all the events that match your details in the next two weeks (AADC events are listed);
* Join Facebook (you don’t have to put in personal details unless you want to) and “friend” Avon Amateur Dancers Club – news posted on our Facebook page will be notified on your Facebook page and can be alerted by email;
* Join Twitter (again, you don’t have to be an active tweeter – just lurk!) and “follow” Avon Dancers Club – AADC tweets will find their way to you.
The Facebook and Twitter options are great for existing users, and could be worth joining up just to get AADC news “pushed” to you without having to go looking. Any last minute news (eg cancellation) will be put out that way if at all possible.
In the future we plan to have email subscription to our own news service – which will deliver an email of the latest AADC news directly to the inbox of people who request it. Watch this space!